Hi.

The reason your getting the mistake in fir is that the game doesn't credit the fir to you immediately when you check the traps, you need to wait for the history at the bottom to update which it does in real time to tell you the amount of fur you have.

There are several ways to get fur. Firstly, make sure you have bates for your traps, if you have bate they will bring in about 10 times more fur. The second way is to build
<sylvesterthomastheth...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 08, 2014 7:12 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] A Dark Room question on collecting fur

Greetings All!
Stuck in a dark room.
I need the compass but it cost 400 fyr, and I cannot seem to figure
out how the fur thing works.
My town has all items that I can purchase, except things from the
workshop and the  merchant.
I go to the town and click on traps and it will say that I have
recived fur, meat etc, but when I go to supplys It still says 0 or a
number that dosent add up to what is stated if you add up what is
stated when you clear the traps.
I kinda like this game but need to get the compass I think because
there is nothing else to do.
Thanks for any and all suggestions.
Game On!  Sly