Hi,

Yeah, I think I first discovered Jim's games around 96 or 97 as well.
Audyssey such as it was only had a couple of issues out, and I think
is how I discovered Jim's Dos games. In any case I have had countless
hours of fun playing Jim's games both for Dos and for Windows.

In fact, I have considered for along time of porting some of them to
Linux just so I'd be able to play them natively on Linux without
having to resort to Wine or similar means. I just haven't had the time
or the mental state of mind to take on such a project though.