Hi Shaun,

Agreed. One reason I play Jim's games a lot is because they aren't too
complex. While I have always been a fan of more advanced games I find
more and more that I don't have the time for Shades of Doom or Tank
Commander. As a result I frequently play Jim's games because they are
quick and easy. I also been having problems with my hearing, am in
fact slowly going deaf, so I'm not sure how well I'll be able to play
games like Shades of Doom, Tank Commander, Teraformers, etc in the
long term. Fortunately, Jim's games don't require excellent hearing
and are more what I need in this point in time.