Hi Jim

I personally think the adult games you've done are loads of funn! If I choose to play Triple Shooter then that's up to me. The games may not be for everyone but since they are classed as adult games no one is being forced to play them. But by all means don't stop your creativity and production of these games.

Best
Ron

-----
No virus found in this message.