Hi Charles and all

  Indeed I'm ready and just have to pick up from all that's happened.

  2015!  Let's rock!

On 12-Dec-2014 5:20 PM, Charles Rivard wrote:
What a project to begin the new year!

---
Be positive!  When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're
finished, you! really! are! finished!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2014 3:38 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Audyssey Magazine was A Brief Tribute

Hi Shaun,

While the Audyssey Magazine has been temporarily on hiatus the last
couple of years I happen to believe it will be back sooner or later.
Not what Ron's situation is and why he hasn't been able to put out an
issue for a while I don't foresee it lasting forever.

Besides Audyssey is so much bigger than the magazine these days. I do
intend to update the website in the not too distant future, plan to
work on converting the magazines to html, and may do a few other
things with the site such as have a news section that will supplement
the magazine when it comes back.

Well I used to read audyssey with rellish.
It was good to just look at what the blind were doing.
Fact was i had no idea of what the net was back then.
I had started when win 95 was out.
In fact I never really left dos till 2005 when my old keynote gold
died completely.
In fact through highschool, the keynote gold was with me till just
before the end when I switched to my satelite 310.
However the keynote was more fun because it had games on it.
Dos actually got me friends with a group of hackers, I am friends
with one of them still, another couple I know the rest have gone away.
We played with games before the net.
Most of them ran windows 3.1 and dos then however jims games were one
of the things we often played.
Sadly audyssey is basically dead, I don't know though if its worth
bringing it back though.
There are rarely issues out these days, and the fact is the
audiogames forum has replaced it.
back in the dialup days it was good, saying if something can be done
with the mag, I have time to help out.
I have jarte plus as  my lightweight processer, and to be honest I
want to keep the magazine alive.
Jims stuff got me into that, the imortal gamer reminded me of the
comic strips and other stuff in old computer magazines now no longer
in production or online.
A lot of them came with software, cds disk, and the like.
my group and I would load things on systems till they died and decide
what was good or not, if it completely totaled the system usually the
cd was snapped into bits and shreaded, however those days are gone
with the web.
Once I tried to bring up an old project on some old systems machines
for book playback  but not much came of it.

list,

-----
No virus found in this message.

-----