To: "audyssey gamers list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2014 7:47 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] first attempt at Audio Defense

After spending about 20 to 25 minutes with this game, I've worked my way through the first challenge in which I had to use the shotgun. So far, I do like this game. The spectator's comments are entertaining, and the sound is good.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished!