Hi Ron,

Cool, thanks, I'm glad that you enjoy some of my adult games.

May I ask, have you ever played triple J shooter with a joystick?
I mean after all that is one of the Js.

BTW I am thinking of making a separate adult pizza delivery title.

A few others that shared code etc with me were Andrew Hart, Dan Zingaro, Joshua
Griffith and Oscar Sosa.  I know that I am forgetting lots of others.  Very
sorry about that.  And of course I am very thankful for the friendship and
support of everyone over the years.  Also can't forget Audyssey, both the
magazine and the mailing list and the people that created and run them.

BFN

    Jim

My joystick is a Saitek ST290 Pro.

j...@kitchensinc.net