Hello Gamers,

RS Games is proud to celebrate its fifth anniversary. On Dec. 20,
2009, RS Games first began as a meager multiplayer, online version of
monopoly. Five years later, it boasts many popular board and card game
titles such as Uno, Blackjack, Farkle and Cards Against Humanity. We
are excited to announce the release of version 2.0 of the client with
an exciting new feature and several bug fixes. We have implemented a
voice chat system that has been completely revamped from the ground up
using the Teamspeak SDK. This means realtime voice chat during
gameplay. In a few days we will discontinue the voice clips system
currently in place. In addition to this exciting new feature, we've
released a new game, called Toss-up.
>From all of us here at RS Games, we would like to thank you for making
us what we are today. Without the feedback and support from all of our
loyal players, there is absolutely no way this would even be possible.
We'd like to wish a very Merry Christmas and a fantastic new year.
Have a wonderful holiday, and enjoy!
The RS Games Team
To download version 2.0 of the client, go to
http://www.rsgames.org/rsgclient.php