Hi Dark,

I wasn't really talking about this week specifically. As far as this
past week or so goes things have been fine until last night. I was
speaking more of having issues on and off this year. They come and go
intermittently and aren't tied to any specific time of day or anything
I can determine to be a pattern. I just try to access the site, get a
404, and come back a few hours later and it works fine.

However, you may be right about it being a problem specific to
connections from over seas. Audiogames.net is based in Europe and I'm
over here in the USA, and while that shouldn't be a problem such
things aren't completely unheard of either. What I should do next time
I get the error/problem is try and run a few diagnostic tests and try
and figure out what is causing the connection issues. Perhaps it is on
the server itself and Richard and Sander can fix it, perhaps it is my
PC, or it could be something else completely independent of either
causing the connection issues.

Cheers!