I am getting a WII system from my brother and I am hoping that some of you
die heart gamers out there have sucessfully played some WII games. I am
really into shooter games so if there was any that a blind Gun game that
atarri person could play I would be estaic. I used to really like the Top
put out a long time ago. I could play it by listening to the radar system
when a plane came in contact. Anyway, if anyone has any suggestions on
accessible wii games I would be appreciative.

Tony

Blind Treasures
sa...@blindtreasures.com
PH: 804-726-8900