To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2015 10:02 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] using dosbox

I took another stab at dosbox the normally iinaccessible dos emulator from dosbox.org well I ran the bns server and mounted the asap screen reader folder after configuring the serial port in dosbox.conf file under windows.
well i ran
asap bns com1

and no speech even with the virtual bns server running. why can vmware use the virtual bns server but dosbox cannot? is dosbox just a lost cause for us?

Josh

--
follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982 or facebook email joshknnd1...@gmail.com will find facebook site