Wow I had no idea blind racer had a horn in it must not have been told of that
yet:) got to level 9 starting

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Appleman
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2015 6:00 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Blindfold Racer

Hi all,
  I am experiencing difficulty with level 29 of Blindfold Racer on my iPhone 6.
I am playing the game in practice mode. I can sound the horn by tapping with 2
fingers just fine. I am aware you have to make wind by blowing into the
iPhone’s microphone. No matter what I try, this doesn’t work for me. Has anyone
else experienced this problem?
David

Sent from my iMac

---