Hi Shaun,

Some very good questions. I had similar questions, but haven't had the
time or energy to ask them myself.

That said, you are right. Running an XP or even a Windows 98 virtual
machine is much easier to setup and get working than all this messing
around with actual Dos, com0com, the BNS emulation, etc. I'm not sure
why Josh doesn't just install XP or 98 into a virtual machine, install
a screen reader, and be done with it.