I am also interested what files I need to play this mud called materia magica, and what mud client is working good with sound patch.
On 1/10/2015 10:19 PM, Bryan Peterson wrote:
I've never actually played that one.

Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
-----Original Message----- From: Allison Passino
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2015 1:12 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] A question regarding materia magica

But Alter is a mud, yes? Now I am confused. Heh. I mean, yeah the
soundpack for Mush is awesome, but Alter Aeon itself is still a mud,
isn't it? Or did I misunderstand what you said, Dark? Oh, and
sometime, you ought to make a podcast about Materia Magica; not a
let's play obviously, 'cause that would be kinda hard, but you know,
like an intro podcast to it? That would be wicked awesome!