Can you give a link to the newest version?

Chris Bartlett

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of dark
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 5:17 AM
To: Gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] kerkerkruip trouble

Hello.

I posted this on the audiogames.net forum, but nobody has yet responded
after two days so I am asking here.

Back in version 8 and before, I used to be not bad at kerkerkruip, and could
reliably do for mallygris on novice (even without using Ment), and even had
killed him on apprentice.

I haven't played the game for quite some time though, and version 9 changes
a lot, both in terms of the basic properties of the monsters and new systems
like religion, and I find I'm not getting on half as well, I've not finished
a novice game successfully yet, the best I've done is kill either Bodmall or
the priests of aite a couple of times, (though far less than they killed
me).

So, any tips?

I don't really get how religious favour and sacrifices work, snse if you
kill the rogues in optimum order, ie, 2 1 4 3 2 1 5, you always need the
same powers to do in the previous ones. I've tried using grenades but had
far less success than I would like, indeed getting through even basic fights
against level 2 monsters seems a dicy business, let alone the level 4 ones.
The powers seem far less effective (I haven't got how the growth power
work), and the weapons seem less useful. I also am having trouble getting
the roll and block skills to be of any use, indeed mostly when I block I
seem to get hit.

So, I wonder what I am missing? How are you supposed to use religion?

The game has gotten quite convoluted, and I confess I'm not finding things
easy, and while I know kerkerkruip is intended to be a tough game a few
pointers on the new systems might be helpful :D.

All the best,

Dark