Greetings Dark!
Well I am getting closer, Thanks for all your tips along the way.
A few more questions for you to help get  me to the end.
Sppoiler for any one not at the end of the game.
You have been warned!
Any way I have the ships hull at 70 percent but cannot lift off.
It seems that that button is not highlighted, or rather cant be selected.
What am i missing?
Do I need more alien aloy?
Did I miss an item?
Also one question about Eyes, health & meley.
Do these upgrades cost you weight? If I'm going on an adventure I may
not neede lets say Eyes for example and need to carry other items,
just wondered your thoughts on balanceing these items.
Thanks So Much again for all the help.
I am really enjoying the game.
Take Care, Sly