To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2015 3:56 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] A bit of an introduction and a tip

Hello. I'm new to this list and I just wanted to make sure this email will go through properly. I'm fascinated with audio games and hope I can share some tips with you. To start off, I have a bit of strategy for survival mode in super egg hunt plus. If you want to stay away from the chicken, hide in the corners. It will take the chicken a long time to find you if you stay in the corners of the board