Hi Ishan,

I guess that all depends on how it is setup and moderated. I could
have done this along time ago by setting up an Audyssey group on
Facebook if I thought people were interested in such a thing, but
until now it was sort of a non-issue.

I guess my question is what advantages would there be in having a
Facebook group over the list?

The thing is there is already the Audio Games forum at Audiogames.net
and this list. While Facebook could offer another option I don't
really see the point or the advantage since there are already two
discussion methods available. If there is some specific advantage I'm
missing of course I might join it, might even set it up as part of
Audyssey, but right now I just see it as unnecessary. So what's the
advantage?