Okay,

found the link in the updates section of the main KickStarter page for both
versions of the Three Monkeys prototype.

thanks for posting notice here about it.

Cheers!

Cara
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/models/Cara-Quinn

Follow me on Twitter!