direction and assistance

but then you are talking to someone who needs everything laid out step by step

good luck with discworld

On 17/03/2015 22:04, dark wrote:
Hi Emily.

As I said I at the moment am not sure what to do next, sinse the website is very general but not specific, and once finishing pumpkin town your just sort of dropped off in ankh-morpork and there are no commands like quests where or areas or whatever. I'll probably ehck the wiki or ask for some assistance at some point alothough I've got suckered back into clok right now which has wonderful activities to do :D.

All the best,

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "emily" <fallenange...@mail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 9:03 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Anyone playing discworld mud

i did try this at 1 stage.

didn't like it at all.

i soon got bored with it

though the witches area was sort of cool

On 17/03/2015 17:13, dark wrote:
Hi ian.

Well I got through the newbie area and went to ankh-morpork, but then wasn't sure what there was to do, indeed it sort of got a little on my whick that all the mud resources told in general terms that there was smithing and crafting and fighting and this and that but not how to do anything, so i just wandered the streets of ankh-morpork for a while.

I actually don't think it's too bad a city to navigate sinse your always told the names of the main roads, albeit I haven't yet found anywhere that's interesting to go. I do really also miss abbreviations, sinse it's something other muds have but discworld doesn't, and having to type out "open rusty iron door" can be urcsome.

I'll probably take a more complete look at the wiki and look for something to do, though to be honestI ended up loading up clok again and having more fun with that (I am now trinica on there sinse my original name was a little silly and had dark in it).

All the best,

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian McNamara" <ianmcnamar...@gmail.com>