From: "Josh K" <joshknnd1...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2015 20:06
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] help with mush client

hi

I like alter aeon so I want to try some other muds. so I got the mush
client portable version with some plugins for screen readers already in
it. when i run it though it just says workspace. and in worlds plugins
folder there are plugins but they don't seem to be loaded. I found the
connection info for the two towers mud. but how do I connect with mush
client? how do i save a world and then load the plugins i want into that
world so it talks?

Josh

--
follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982