HI all
Please could you, if you have the bsc games  demo setup files, upload them
to me on sendspace or drop box?
I've lost my installerswhile my computer was repaired.
My computer was being repaired because of exessive dirt.
Now in the process my bsc games have been uninstalled plus the setup files
are also gone.
I need the following setup files please:
1.  trupanum 2.0
2.  hunter
3.  pipe 2.0
These are games I have bought from justin; the registration information is
still there in my registry.
I just need the setup files which would run as demos had I not bought them.
Many thanks for any help
Bfn
Nicol