Well, I was actually giving you a razz, which I figure that you already knew, but I do hope that you get back to your old self very soon.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2015 7:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Audyssey babble report for March 2015

Hello Charles,

Truthfully, I haven't been feeling that well for a while now. It is
the reason game development has slowed and yes I haven't been as
active on a lot of lists I am on. I tend to go through spurts where
one day I write more than others. So your conjecture I've been sick
isn't far wrong. However, I'm hoping to get back on my feet again
sometime in the not too distant future.

 12 From, Thomas Ward.

He must've been sick!!

---