Hi. Not sure if this has been brought up or not, but I discovered
something interesting about installing DirectX and dot net 2.0 which are
needed to play this game.

I just reinstalled Windows this weekend so naturally did not have the
latest DirectX and the dot net 2.0 installed. I installed DirectX first
then dot net 2.0 and the game did not run as expected. I went in and
re-ran the DirectX update tool and it seemed that when it saw that it
had dot net 2.0 installed, it downloaded an additional 5 mb of files.
So, what this looks like to me is that when you are installing these two
components, you should install Dot Net 2.0 first, then DirectX second.

If this has already been brought up I apologize, but I thought it worth
mentioning since this was not mentioned in the USA Games FAQ.

Cheers.

--
Raul A. Gallegos ... IliwSsmc