  From: john
  To: Gamers Discussion list
  Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2015 4:32 AM
  Subject: Re: [Audyssey] alter aeon help needed

  Those blobs in particular are pretty tough. Given that you're a mage, I'd
  highly recommend that you make use of your necromancer levels and make some
  minions to take at least a few of the hits for you. Your strategy is
  (relatively) sound, and at this point there's not really a lot more you can
  do, other than making sure you have as many defensive spells up as you can.
  Tactics will come in later once you have stronger secondary classes with a
  greater variety of skills to call upon.