Hi Christina,

It has music, sound effects and character voice acting, but the in-game voice feedback is given by SAPI.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall
On 4/26/2015 11:17 PM, Christina wrote:
Hi.  Does this have music and sound effects or is it text only?
Thanks.
Christina

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Philip
Bennefall
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2015 4:45 PM
To: dark; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Psycho Strike - New Action/Strategy Game

Hi Dark,

No, the game uses keyboard input only. There are quite a few keystrokes,
but they are fairly easy to memorize. Good luck and have fun!

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall
On 4/26/2015 10:37 PM, dark wrote:
This is sounding very awsome indeed!

Just one question. Does it involve mouse control? I have no problem if
it does, indeed mouse control is cool, however if so I'll need to wait
until tuesday before playing because currently I'm on my laptop at my
parents which doesn't have a mouse (it has a touch pad but some rather
bad swamp experiments prove I am no good with this for gaming).

I will say gangsters aren't a favourite theme of mine, but on the
other hand I love exploring, rpgs, stratogy and action games, so I'm
certainly looking forward to giving this one a try, indeed I very much
suspect I'll end up buying it as I did paladin of the skies.

All the best,

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Philip Bennefall"
<phi...@blastbay.com>