Hi jodi
I am also agreed with you I think if we can sell drugs in colege like
most smugglers do.
also every man has his own ability.
so some are for recieving trucks of drugs and ammo and some will for battle.
why we are killing people?
we should be more flexible and do more crime.
like kidnapping and threatening people.
Thanks
Ishan