NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
HI thom
I read through the manual. Sounds good. The suggestions I want to make
isn't regarding the manual but suggestions I have for monte as I was
reading, so I first went ahead and just replied to the current thread
but then I realized  my  feedback is not  regarding the way the manual
was  drafted, but regarding game play so then I realized I have to
delete your post with the manual and change the subject.
I feel more comfortable using the arrows  under neath the six pack
rather than the  numpad arrows.  Are you planning to add a feature in
the game where  one can change key definitions?
If I press an extended arrow key rather than  a key on the numpad will
nothing simply happen?
It would be great if you could implement a  user define keystroke
feature.
I've got a suggestion regarding the electric field. Make it the same as
pipe2 blast chamber's electricity. The electricity should also work in
an  on off pattern. Once the electricity is off, quickly walk through it
before it  comes on.