follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        A Quick Question About PC Shoot
Date:   Mon, 22 Jun 2015 16:26:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:   riverwind <riverw...@panix.com>
To:     The Talking Dosbox Group <talking-dos...@googlegroups.com>

Hi All,

I am writing to ask those of you who play the shooting game, how do you go
about adjusting the speed of the clicks that indicate when to fire at the
target. The sereas of tones is far too fast for a novice such as I. There
should be a way to slow the approach clicks as as to allow one to hit the
clay birds or the target in the wrifle games.
Thanks,
Riv

http://www.panix.com/~riverwind Click here to visit
my website.</a>