To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2015 3:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] braille/large print/other media for audio games (was info games game engines)

I never said I wasn't  interested in braille.
I know vary well braille is used in school especially its used electronicly and on paper etc. However ever since I graduated to a fully useable laptop I havn't needed to use braille. My part about the books and machines is true enough though this was before the wide use of the electronic systems which in my day I never had.
Its a lot different now.
Anyway bar theodd book I don't deal with braille daily and with my work of testing various things and gaming braille is seldomn used or needed. I havn't needed to write on it for ages, even the machines I am used to have changed.
In my day thoug braille was so heavy I couldn't wait to stop using it.
Thats aparently changed a deal  since I last used it fully.