Oh, if you sent him an email, I have no doubt he'll do something about it.
He's a pretty good guy, and although he doesn't act on every suggestion, he was
pretty accomodating back when autobbs was out, I pointed out a problem with the
maintenance cycle, basically, it wouldn't fire if the screen saver was turned
off, which I always did, because I didn't want my screen reader telling me the
stats every minute or so, so I just turned off the screen saver, and
unfortunately, the maintenance trigger was inside the screen saver code, but
after it was brought to his attention, he quickly solved the problem, and
posted a new version of autobbs.  It probably didn't take him more than a few
hours to solve the problem, so, yes, he's very helpful in that arena.