Hi all,

I'm developing an audio game using BGT. Since it doesn't support 3D
audio, I'm splitting each sound up into 4 mono files (one left, one
right, one inverted left, and one inverted right). So, my questions
are:

1. Do any of you know the correct mathematical calculation for volume
and pan to make transitioning between these four files realistic?

2. Since code is only ever executed one line at a time, is there a way
to ensure that the files are perfectly in sync with one another when
starting playback on them?

3. Which is the better format to use for said sounds, as far as
synchronization issues are concerned? Wav or ogg?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Regards,

Gavin