Ah yu are correct

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] För dark
Skickat: den 23 juli 2015 15:40
Till: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org>
Ämne: Re: [Audyssey] death match project alfa again

Hi Mattias.

Death match project alpha is the side scroller and was produced first.
Death match a new beginning in the online game and is not a side scroller,
rather it's a third person game where you can move in four directions.
Nicol asked about project alpha, not new beginning, though if you check on
audiogames.net you'll see there is a separate entry for death match a new
beginning.

Hope this makes sense.