get it from this website.

http://batsupport.com/unsupported/dosbox/

follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982

On 7/27/2015 4:20 AM, mattias wrote:
But wich ftp?

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] För Josh K
Skickat: den 27 juli 2015 03:17
Till: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org>
Ämne: [Audyssey] Fwd: Virtual Braille 'n Speak emulator with screen readers
and SAPI 5

follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Virtual Braille 'n Speak emulator with screen readers and
SAPI 5
Date:   Mon, 27 Jul 2015 01:34:40 +0200
From:   'Sukil Etxenike' via Talking DOSbox
<talking-dos...@googlegroups.com>
To:     talking-dos...@googlegroups.com

Hello,
After working for several days, I finally got the Virtual Bns Emulator
working with accessible_output2 (that is, most Windows screen readers and
SAPI5). I've uploaded it to the ftp with name "vbns-ao2.7z". Its source
code, in case anyone is interested, is available at
http://github.com/sukiletxe/vbns-ao2 . I am also working on minor
adjustments to the eSpeak version (probably nothing of interest to regular
users, I'm mostly correcting mistakes in the script to build the
executable). The source code of this version is available at
http://github.com/sukiletxe/vbns-espeak .

You'll notice the uploaded file is bigger and contains more than just the
executable. This was done to prevent possible problems, and because most
Python projects I've seen package them like this. So, extract it to an empty
folder, to prevent cluttering the talking-dosbox folder.

By the way, for those Spanish users like me who would like to use the Habla
screen reader: I'm affraid I have nothing new at the momment, the problem
discussed a while ago persists. The emulator (in both versions) doesn't
speak most of Habla's messages. Any help is appreciated, either here or via
pull requests.

Regards,
Sukil