hello
all of my friends this is a big loss of audiogames community
Jim's games are the best for newbies
I haven't played his games so much but his baseball was ausam.
my sympathies with his family and for his friends also.
I hope somebody will store his games and will host.
if someone want to play then his games should be available.
Thanks
Ishan