I've played interactive fiction games in my time, though I confess I haven't for quite a while sinse I got stick of five out of six games ending in a "I don't know how to put" type of situation. Also, what exactly do you mean by "online text based games?" do you mean browser games like Sryth, core exiles, kingdom of loathing? do you mean muds like alteraeon and clok?

Beware the grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rajmund" <brajmund2...@gmail.com>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2015 8:06 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] anyone plays either text adventure, or online text games?

Hi all,

Well, the subject pretty much says it. Anyone still plays the old games, that have extentions like z5? Or am I looking at the wrong place? I'm stuck in a few games, and wonder whether anyone plays/played them and could help?
Also, anyone into online text based role playing online games?

Many thanks!!

PS. I only have note takers to play, that's why I only play text based games.
Rajmund

Sent from a Braille Sense