i told him about the mega installer that should be out soon.

follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Re: MediaReq Jim Kitchen's games
Date:   Tue, 11 Aug 2015 11:08:07 -0500
From:   Joshua Hendrickson <louv...@gmail.com>
To:     media...@groups.io

Hi to all.  How do you play Jim Kitchen's games using windows7?  There
was a trivia game I wanted to get.  I installed the winkit file I was
told to install.  I then downloaded the .exe file for the game I
wanted.  I was told to run the exe file as adminastrator, but that
didn't work.  Thanks so much if anyone can help.