Hi Dacia,

As for Freedom Wheel of Fortune there is really nothing you can do to
fix that runtime error. A lot of people get that error and it is
something wrong with the program itself. So nothing can be done.  I
suggest if you like Wheel of Fortune games try X-Wheel by X-Sight
Entertainment which is a much better game.

As for your problem with the Kitchen's Inc games that is because you
installed the game to the wrong directory. On Windows 8.1 there are
two Program Files directories. One for 64-bit programs, C:\Program
files, and one for older 32-bit programs, C:\Program Files (x86). To
fix the problem simply cut and paste the files in C:\Program
Files\Kitchensinc into C:\Program Files (x86)\Kitchensinc and the
problem will be fixed.

Cheers!