As a practice set in stone, whenever someone says something like, "Here's something really neat. Take a look.", I want to know, before checking it out, that I will be interested and that it is not going to put something unwanted onto my computer.

---
Be positive! When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're finished, you! really! are! finished! ----- Original Message ----- From: "john" <jpcarnemo...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 03, 2015 6:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] danger on the wheel audio game

Do you think, instead of making such a curt comment, you could actually do
some research your self? Oriol's or Sam's website should be easily
recognizable based purely on the link, so you should have no concerns about security or what you're clicking on. If you're truly concerned that Josh is for some reason trying to give you a virus or something, you could go to the
developer's site and read up on the releases yourself.