Good morning IOS gamers out there. As you know I am a player of the
blindfold games series. I am also in communication with the dev marty
shults. Marty has given me permission to do an audio teaser of a game
that'll be coming to the IOS app store in the near future. I am a tester for
him so below is info how you can download thisteaser for yourself.

At the end of the recording you'll hear my contact info so you can leave me
feedback on how I did on recording, but if you have any blindfold game
queries or suggestions use

ma...@kidfriendlysoftware.com

info how to hear audio teaser followsJ

Sendspace File Delivery Notification:

You've got a file called 2015-09-05 112901 audio teaser of first 3 frames
and basic explanation of blindfold bowling.mp3, (10.2 MB) waiting to be
downloaded at sendspace.com (It was sent by josephweakl...@att.net).

software i did about blindfold bowling

You can use the following link to retrieve your file:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/s6g69s

The file may be available for a limited time only. If you have any
questions, please visit the sendspace FAQ at https://www.sendspace.com.

Thank you,