Hmmm, thanks for that tip, I'll have to try it. To be honest, the reason I haven't done that is because reload times are so painfully slow that, if you run out of ammo in the pistol or shotgun, you're going to get hammered anyway while you wait.

On 9/7/2015 9:47 AM, john wrote:
Disagree here - your health is the most important thing you have.
My personal suggestion is to use the pistol and shotgun, because after a
while they'll be useless to you, so you may as well use up the ammo while
you can.
The knife shouldn't be used imo, because it lets the enemies hit you, which
is what you don't want happening.

From: "Desiree Oudinot" <turtlepowe...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2015 23:37
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] tips on blod shed

Hi,
In my experience, it's probably a good idea to start out using the
knife. In the beginning of the game, you only need to hit the enemies a
few times to kill them, so take advantage of that while you can.
Wait until you pick up some extra items before using the guns, as in the
grand scheme of things, you don't start out with a lot of ammo for any
of them. After you get an item paradise or two, things should become easier.