Well uninstall dmnb and don't play it anymore.
I wasn't going to mention this on list or anywhere, but since dmnb has been mentioned I may as well tell everyone. Due to constant bombarding with suggestions bugs that were not tested, a team that didn't give as much feadback as it should and a few other things, dmnb has been shut down for ever, and I suppose reality software may sease to function to. I can't say I didn't do anything because I may have harped on about this and that and not played as much as I should though I can't be expected to play all day and night which seems was what was expected. I had a few things on, which are now cleared up as of last week and I was progressing. But it seems all of the complaints hackers and other issues have made the main dev get so angry he has deleted the game.
So just uninstall the game.