Hi.
I know Kingdom of Loathing, and while it was fun for a while, I did find the
system a tad automated. also, I didn't like the fact I had to scroll to the
bottom of the page everytime I did something, that was a pest. Also, Kingdom
of Loathing only seemed to have about 14 quests, which took lots of grinding
or hunting for objects to complete.

I might give Warriors 2 a try though when I've got a litle free time
(possibley in a few weeks), so please send me the refferral your refferal
link.link.

Do you have any ideas about this subscription business? how much is it? and
what do you get?

Beware the Grue!