Hi Jacob,

Cool. Sounds like a nifty little gaming device you got there. The only
thing is while I do like interactive fiction games I'm not sure I'd
want to pay out the investment for something like this myself since I
only play interactive fiction  games occasionally. If the /Raspberry
device had a broader spectrum of games I might actually consider the
investment in something like it since it would come in handy in times
like now when I may be in the hospital for an extended amount of time
with little to nothing to do. Dragging around a laptop isn't really an
option in my case and I don't have a smartphone so I could see
something like your Raspberry Pie being a nice little device between
those extremes.