there is a rain maker device for sound effects
but now scientists created and upgreated this in a bucket.
you have equipped with an ice box and this bucket you have to burn an
ice with flame and you can set the location in map where you want to
do the rain.
then where an elemental suit for changing yourself in a cloud and
command all other clouds
and then create a heavy rain for the drought and hot place.
as far as the score system goes it will depends on the measurement
from the rain.
Thanks
Ishan