To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 8:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Fw: New audiogame: Space Encounter available for PCand Mac!

I definitely won't be spending that much on it. for the comparatively small
extras of being able to customize a name or 2, I personally don't think that
the extra outlay is worth it. now if one could for example customize your
ship's features, get access to more and/or better weapons, better sensors,
faster engines and such, and/or unlock more or different missions, those
would be the sorts of things that I for one would seriously think about
forking out extra for.

Simon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Appleman" <appleman310...@gmail.com>