To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2015 11:59 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Turf wars map question

Right yeah I've figured that one out but what about when you want to move
the map to a more empty spot? If I fill up 1 load of the grid with terf then
I need to find more space how do I do that? That doesn't really seem to be
explained in the accessibility section. Also what I do not understand is why
some places are more expensive to claim than others?