To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 05, 2015 8:36 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Lovecraft

Hi All,

There is a plethora of ChoiceOf and Hosted Games. I am a fan of H.P. Lovecraft. So I am wondering if there are any of these games which have a Lovecraftian theme? I have read several game descriptions but it’s not always easy to tell from them. So I am wondering if anyone who is familiar with Lovecraft might know.

Any direction you can point me in would be terrific! In case it is not clear, I am looking for iOS games in an interactive fiction style but any game fitting the description above would be great.

Thanks a bunch and hope y’all have a lovely weekend!

Cheers!

Cara
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/models/Cara-Quinn

Follow me on Twitter!