Actually for some odd reason it's lower down but there. :)

On 12/25/2015 5:37 AM, Danielle Ledet wrote:
Ron your message is blank.

On 12/24/15, Katie Epperson <mythgir...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Got it

The Cold never bothered me anyway

On Dec 24, 2015, at 4:44 PM, Ron Schamerhorn <blindwon...@cogeco.ca>
wrote:

On 12/24/2015 3:58 PM, Katie Epperson wrote:
Awesome. I'm constantly on Skype, so that should not be an issue

I can be found as blindwonder, so let's make it happen.

The Cold never bothered me anyway

On Dec 24, 2015, at 3:51 PM, Ron Schamerhorn <blindwon...@cogeco.ca>