Hey all,
About six months ago, the web host took my site down. They claim that there are
viruses on the site. I wrote all the HTML code by hand, so I know darn well
that's not the case. I even took down the whole site and reuploaded it file by
file. I believe, at this point, that 'the iPage web host is a scam. There's no
way that my code is infected. The long and the short then is that I don't
currently have a site, and I haven't been able to afford getting a new host
I've asked Marty of Kid friendly Software to port Phrase Madness over to iOS.
Perhaps he will now that he's seeing some interest. He's already got all the
files for the game, and I don't think the coding process will be difficult at
all. I'll write him later today and let him know you are interested. I'll also
drop a link to the PC version on Dropbox. I'm glad people are still interested
in this game. Thanks,
Ken .

Sent from my iPhone